skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Project 52
Wednesday, February 3, 2010
Eliz, my week 2
There's just something about pastels on black mi-teintes.
I remember this scene in a movie where a mom and her kids are hiding in a dark room. All you could really see were their eyes and the mom's arm, so no, it's not 2 hungry kids eating an arm.
1 comment:
Anonymous
February 3, 2010 at 11:24 PM
I really like the faces on this one
Reply
Delete
Replies
Reply
Add comment
Load more...
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
▼
2010
(21)
►
July
(1)
►
May
(2)
►
April
(1)
▼
February
(6)
Eliz, number 4
Max, week 5?
Eliz, number 3
Eliz, my week 2
Helen, the elite name in Grandmothers...
Missing the Beach
►
January
(11)
Labels
Eliz
(6)
Furnace
(4)
Furnace5
(1)
Jeremy
(5)
Nini
(2)
Contributors
Amy
Christopher
Dazzle
Eliz
Erynn
Furnace
JoJo
Kurt
MILLY
Nini and Olivia
jules
I really like the faces on this one
ReplyDelete